Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Weekend

This past week/weekend was a time for us to visit with family. On Thursday we traveled to Red Wing because I stupidly agreed to remove all of the wallpaper from my Mom's kitchen so she can repaint. I think when I initially agreed I forgot how much wall paper there was but I did finish the job with the help of a steamer! While we were there the kids were spoiled with new toys but loved every second of it.
Just the start to my job...

Izzy's new bib...PERFECT! Robert's new car to cruise around Grandma's House


From Red Wing we traveled to Farmington to hang out with Eric's family. Once again the kids were spoiled with more presents but this time in the form of clothes (mom's favorite). Robert and Izzy had fun playing with Lyric and seeing everyone again.

Robert teaching Lyric how to use the phone!

Izzy chilling with Grandpa

Then of course it wouldn't be a weekend without a visit with Uncle Nick. He joined us for burgers on the grill and dipping our cookies in milk. Both kids were a little cranky from a long few days away from home and being off their schedules but Uncle Nick is good at always getting a smile from his little buddies.

Robert proud that the Twins finally won a game...

must be his shirt that brought them luck!

Oreos + Milk = YUMMY!
Love this Picture!
And after all the family visits we are one tired group!

This week brings a big change for me as I will be having Lasik Eye Surgery on Saturday. It is something I've wanted for a long time and am excited to lose the hassle of dealing with contacts and glasses! So for those that see me this week I'll be wearing my glasses for most of the week in preparation. I wouldn't mind this as much if Robert hadn't bent them and they now sit at an angle on my face...so if you see me please don't laugh at me!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the pictures Nicole!! A steamer to take off wallpaper - I need to try that! I started taking off the wallpaper in my old room at my parents' house, then moved out. Half of the room still has the paper on it. I am such a nice kid!!