Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Snow...GRRRR!!!

So my post last week was a little too premature. Tuesday we were given a day of rain, Tuesday night an evening of sleet, and Wednesday a day of snow. The temps have not returned above mid-30s this week and it brings about the big question of WHY DO I LIVE IN MINNESOTA? Of course then I spend the weekend with my family and think of all the great people around me and realize why I live here. BUT if all of you want to move somewhere warmer (near a white, sandy beach preferably) let me know. :)

Izzy cuddling and eating with Uncle Nick after a long day of playing with Grandma while her mom and dad helped empty out Nick's storage unit with a truck full for the dump and a car + full for our basement. Izzy and Robert got the better day!


Meet Fish! (Still alive!!!!) So many toys to choose from!


Determined to still use our grill this week Robert helps me shovel off the deck for some more yummy meals and a CLEAN kitchen!

No comments: