Monday, January 11, 2010

Robert the Thinker

This week Robert has a few things I'll be taking him to. Today was story time at the Library. I really had no idea what to expect. I just figured they read a story to the audience and that was about it. They would read a book then do a song and repeated that two more times. When they did the songs Robert just sat still wondering what was going on. I tried to get him to do some of the actions, but he didn't have any interest. After the stories and songs they handed out maracas to all the kids and Robert just looked at it, "what is this and what am I suppose to do?" Every other child shook theirs right away, but not Robert, he just looked it. "What is this red object with some kind of stick on the end? It doesn't light up, there are no buttons to push."

I would defiantly have to say Robert observes things completely different compared to the majority. laughs at everything and I also noticed he was the bulkiest of the group for his age.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ok Eric--that series of blogs was really funny!! I am still laughing!
momR