Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home from the Lake

We spent the past 5 days at the lake and had a great time! Vacation is always relaxing and it was nice to get away from phones, e-mail, and work for a little while. Robert had a great time and enjoyed his first boat ride and swim in the lake! I'm lucky that I still have until Monday before I return to work to get some house cleaning done and maybe some scrapbooking but we'll see how the weekend goes with many celebrations for Eric's birthday planned!

Grandma laughing while Robert is not loving the lifejacket!

Why can't I crawl???

So many new sights!

I caught a fish...goldfish crackers that is

Helping Daddy Drive the Boat

Apollo not too sure of the boat

Well if I can't move in my jacket I might as well sleep!

For Larry: Sunset on the Lake

Great Grandpa watching me swim!

Daily walk with Grandma

One of the 3 times Mylo tried to jump over the seat on our drive home. Luckily it kept Robert entertained even if it did drive us mad!!!

No comments: