Sunday, July 26, 2009

5 Days until Vacation!!

Robert continues to amaze us with his new talents. This week he is standing constantly and a few times we've even seen him take a few steps! He loves standing and reaching for anything and everything he shouldn't have. When he's not getting into trouble he is often looking for our attention and showing us how he can clap and dance. Below is a video of him dancing!

I have one more week of summer swim lessons and then we are heading to the lake for a much needed family vacation. We'll be going to my Aunt & Uncle's cabin in Wisconsin from Friday to Wednesday and I can't wait. The hammock is definitely calling my name and I hope the weather is good.


Robert is putting the toys aside to read his books before bedtime!
What a smart boy!

No comments: