Sunday, June 6, 2010

Growing up too fast!

As the time is getting closer for Robert's sister to arrive I'm starting to realize just how much our little man has grown in the past 20 months. The time goes so fast and although I'm excited for our little girl to arrive I know that she'll be running around and able to tell us "NO" like her big brother before we know it. So in honor of our growing son here are some of my favorite pictures of him over the last 20 months!

This will be a busy week for us. I personally will not be following doctor orders of taking it easy the first part of this week as Monday consists of an interview for an open position in our department, teaching class, driving to Red Wing, teaching lifeguarding there, going to bed to wake up to teach a CPR class in Red Wing, then a quick (but safe!) drive to St. Kate's for another interview, then teaching my class there, 32 week doctor check-up, and swim lessons. I promise to sit as much as possible during the above activities and to take the rest of the week as easy as possible. Eric will continue to spend most of the week working from home and keeping watch over our active boy but then gets rewarded with a weekend off! He'll be leaving Friday morning to go on a boy's camping trip and is excited to be with other adults...even though I'm sure he'll miss Robert. Saturday I'll be taking Robert to my Aunt Sally and Uncle Joe's house for a big family get together. A good majority of the large Roberts clan will be gathering that afternoon/evening and I can't wait to see so many of my relatives that I rarely see. Sunday I plan to do nothing but rest before my summer swim lesson program begins on the 14th. Gosh, this makes me tired just typing out my schedule! Hope everyone else has a great week and hopefully a little less busy!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

He IS growing up too fast!! Yikes!!