Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!

We had a great Thanksgiving Break and we hope you did too! Thursday we spent the day with Eric's family and my mom in Farmington. Larry (Eric's Dad) made a terrific meal and it was nice to relax and spend time with everyone. Friday morning I was up early with my mom and Mandie to take advantage of the Black Friday shopping deals. We finished around 10:30 and I'm happy to say that I finished my shopping and got lots of great deals! The rest of the break was spent hanging out with my boys, napping (all 3 of us at different points), setting up Christmas decorations and our tree, and wrapping the Christmas gifts. So it was a very productive break and I look forward to the weeks to come and celbrating Robert's 2nd Christmas. Here are some pictures from the long weekend. Hope everyone is well and behaving so that you make Santa's Nice List!!


My Boys playing while waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner!

Cousin Laughter & Love

Grandma & Robert


Unloading the Christmas Tree

Tree's up and someone is very curious!!

The one thing we realized is that Christmas decorations will be minimal this year. A certain lil' boy wants to get his hands on everything so unfortunately our house won't be as festive but luckily that also means less work for me!

No comments: