Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best Evening!

This was a long working weekend for me with a 2-day swim meet which meant I didn't get to see my little boy from Thursday night until this morning. Not fun but the cuddles and hugs I received this morning were great! Feeling a little guilty for being gone I shared some of my Lucky Charms (I crave them a few times a year!) and Robert fell in love. As you can see in the pictures below he took the box from me, figured out how to open it, and got himself some magically delicious treats.


I did have to go back in to work tonight to meet with some recruits but came home to one of the best nights in a long time. Not what I was expecting either because Vikings are playing and thus I can't watch my normal Sunday night shows. Anyway Robert was on a roll and put on a good show. My cheeks still hurt from laughing and smiling so much. He loves when either of us shake our head no really fast and will try to mimic us but it is in slow motion (so cute!). Another activity he is currently enjoying is having his dad push him into his bean bag chair. Both are on the video below with lots of giggles and we hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love it !!! He always makes me laugh.