Sunday, October 18, 2009

Longest workday ever!

This Friday-Saturday my team ran a 24-Hour Swim-a-thon to raise money for our training trip and for ALS. It was a great event and my 3rd time coaching a swim-a-thon but I realized that I'm getting way too old to be staying up all night. With only being 2 weeks into our season I was a little worried about how the girls would do but they all impressed me with their determination and amazing work ethic. They swam a total of 170.44 miles and raised over $1,100 for ALS. It was a great event and a wonderful way to kick off our swim season!

My swimmers after the last lap was swum!


Abby and I with our babies at the swim-a-thon!


Robert running the table while I busy doing something else!


At times it is hard to split my time between work and home but luckily I have a great husband who is very understanding and a sweet little boy who makes any long, stressful day worth coming home to. I'm definitely taking time to enjoy our weekends and the little time I'm home during the week to spend time with my boys before Robert gets too old to hang out with us.

Thirsty Boy! He loves his milk & water!!!


Latest family picture! Robert refused to smile.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that a boy

Teresa said...

You guys look great!