Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy last day...

My season starts tomorrow and with that my long work days begin. I start off by running 3 practices tomorrow, the first at 6:30am. Ugh! I'm so excited for this season and have such a great group of girls on the team but I'm not looking forward to the early mornings and late nights. Luckily I love my job and it helps to come home to two cute boys!!

Today I took advantage of my last day off (well after I went to work to get a USS swim meet that was renting the pool started) by going to the Twin's Game. There was a group of us and luckily everyone got there early enough to get decent seats in the "Cheap Seat" section. It was a great game and although it ended up not being the last game in the dome, like expected, we had a lot of fun and are excited for the games next year in the great outdoors...well on the nice warm days that is!


A packed Dome!

Proud Twin Fans!!!

It was great to see hang out with Caauwe's during the game!

Robert stayed home with G'ma & G'pa Hempler but enjoyed playing with the Homer Hanky tonight. Not quite the same but he's too little to know the difference.



As great of a time that we had today it wasn't the day we had originally planned. Eric's cousin JJ and his father Eldon were supposed to have joined us today but sadly Eldon lost his battle with his health on Thursday. We know that he was there with us in spirit just as we know he would've loved the game today. We are keeping all of the family in our thoughts and prayers and wish that we could be with them later this week for the funeral.

1 comment:

Danny Kambel said...

I read this earlier today and I know my dad would've enjoyed the game with you, Eric, Robert and my brother.