Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rolling Over!

About 2 weeks ago Robert rolled over from his back to front for the first time. Of course he has been pretty choosy about when to do it and of course never in front of an audience however today was a brand new day. Everytime he has been laying down on the new rug in the living room he rolls over. Eric took this video of him doing his new trick this morning. Enjoy!


Other than watching Robert grow more into a little boy everyday there isn't much new to report. I've been gone for the majority of the last 2 weekends and Friday/Saturday meets and have really missed seeing my boys. We are done with the meets for the next two weeks as we prepare for our last competition of the year. The time has gone so fast and I have a great team this year but am really looking forward to having my weekends free and more time to play with my son.


The rest of the night the three of us are watching the Super Bowl and eating lots of yummy food. Peaches and Sweet Potatoes for Robert while Eric and I enjoy some treats from Papa Murphy's.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Yay for rolling over, free weekends and yummy treats!!