Sunday, February 8, 2009

In Denial!

As we get closer to Wednesday I'm starting to realize just how much I'm dreading my 30th Birthday. Eric celebrated his back in August like it was no big deal but for some reason I just do not want to be in my 30s. I'm not the type of person who really cares about age nor am I one that has a list of things I wanted to accomplish before turning the big 3-0 but I still don't want to be 30. My newest plan is to stay 29 for another 10 years and then I figure that by the time my 40th birthday roles around I'll be ready to be 30. We'll see if that works!

In the meantime Robert continues to be so much fun and grows more into a little boy everyday. It was great having the weekend off so I could spend 2 whole days with him and actually spend more than a few hours of awake time with him each day. Tonight we tried some new food and I got one of the best looks yet from him when he tried prunes. He was close to tears with the new taste and refused to open his mouth again until I gave him something he liked. So with the few things that are out there for stage 1 baby food he will eat Squash and Sweet Potatoes for veggies and Bananas, Applesauce, Pears, and Peaches...his favorites being Sweet Potatoes and Bananas which surprisingly is Eric's favorite vegetable and my favorite fruit. Soon we'll upgrade to the next stage of baby food and once my season is done I'm also going to attempt to make some of his food.
Here are the newest pictures and videos for the week. I'm determined to get a video of him giggling but so far everytime I try he stops instantly and just smiles at me when the camera is in sight. Hopefully soon you'll be able to see him giggling!

He used to love to sit in this chair now he loves squirming around and trying to get out of it!

Here is a video of him enjoying his new toy.
I went out and got him one because he hates sitting
still and wants to stand a lot. This is a perfect fit for him.

No comments: