Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday and Eating

After being gone all day yesterday at a swim meet I was looking forward to a much needed lazy day. Plans changed a little bit when my brother and sister in-law called and said they wanted to see us...or by us they meant Robert. We ended up going to their house for lunch and watching a little football. It was a great time even though I couldn't stay in my pj's all day like I wanted to, but on the plus side I had an excuse as to why the laundry and some house cleaning didn't get done. Here are some pics from the day including Robert eating dinner.

Eric watching football and Robert looking at me!

Eric said the flash was too bright...just proves
that Robert is tougher than his daddy!

A new spot for tummy time

Whoa!!

Robert "Mommy says no TV yet."

Uncle Nick "It's not TV it's Football!"

My real tummy time...much easier!

But Mommy why do I need to eat my Squash
when I have this yummy bib to eat?

It tastes even better off my hands!

Done with my dinner and ready for my bath!