Sunday, October 19, 2008

Team Bonding and Robert's New Toy

This Saturday I went with my team to a High Ropes Course. I didn't participate in any of the climbing but the girls had a great time and it was a great way to start off our season and provide lots of team bonding. A lot of people doubted how the team would do since swimmers aren't known for being the most talented on land but they all did an amazing job and were great climbers. Here are a couple of pictures from the beautiful fall day.




And of course I can't add a post without a picture of Robert! He has been getting a little fussy lately so Eric and I thought it was time to get him a swing. We weren't sure if he was going to like it so we decided to get one from Once Upon a Child so that we weren't paying a lot of money for something he might hate. Luckily I found a great swing and Robert really likes spending time in it. He still enjoys being held by mom or dad more but it is nice for him to have somewhere to go when we need to wash bottles or go to the bathroom! I tried to get him to look at me in the picture and after many attempts I realized that there was more interesting things in our living room than his mom. Enjoy and look for pics of him in his Halloween costume after my team's Halloween practice on Friday!

No comments: