Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to work...and some cute pics!

This week I started back to work which is why I haven't posted anything lately. For this month I'm just going in for swim practices and Robert is coming in with me. In November I will go back full time and then Eric will be staying home with Robert. He has been a great baby at work and sleeps through most of the practice. My team has been great about offering up babysitting services, especially if it gets them out of doing homework. It has definitely been a tiring week but with such a great group of girls on my team it makes it worthwhile.

Here are some of the random pictures we've taken of our little boy in the past few weeks. I'm trying to get better about taking more pictures so I have more to post so hopefully there will be more to come soon!

Last week Robert tried to cheer the Twins on to a Playoff spot.

Are they winning yet?

Twins season is over...I'm going back to sleep!

1 comment: