Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy but great weekend. Saturday morning started out with my team's first swim meet of the year and my girls did an amazing job. That evening we went to our good friends wedding in Plymouth. It was our first night out without the little guy (thanks to my brother and sister in-law for babysitting). We had a great time and are so happy for the Caauwe's!


Sunday brought more activities but again was a great day. In the afternoon one of my college roommates stopped by to meet Robert. We had a great time visiting and it was so nice to be able to catch up in person instead of over e-mail. Then that evening we headed down to Farmington to celebrate Eric's dad's birthday. I'm looking forward to resting up a little more this week and taking advantage of playing with my son as it is my last week before starting back full time.

Where are we going now mom?
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No more Pictures Mom!!!!


No comments: