Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our first week at home!

Leaving the Hospital!


Sorry that we haven't put anything up in over a week but hopefully these new pictures of our cute boy will keep everyone happy. Our first week at home has gone pretty well. Last week I suffered from a migraine that my doctor thinks was a mix from my long delivery that included the failed induction, lack of sleep, and not taking care of myself (ie. I forgot that I too needed food and water and to not just worry about the baby getting his food). The headache officially disappeared over the weekend and life has been much easier. Eric went back to work on Monday and my mom returned to Red Wing so for the last few days Robert and I have been figuring out the way of life on our own. Today we ventured out of the house to the grocery store...not too bad but definitely more challenging than going on my own. Tomorrow we tackle visiting St. Kate's!

Snoozing with Daddy & Mommy!


Meeting some of his big sisters!
St. Kate's Swimmers Katie, Kelley, and Gina


The look of confusion upon returning from the grocery store.

This is the way we usually spend our days.
Hanging out in the living room with lots of naps!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am glad that your trip to the grocery store went well. How was Roberts first storm? How was the trip to St. Kate's?

Anonymous said...

NICOLE HE IS ADORABLE!!!

*Maria btw*