Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day but no Labor...

I received a lot of complaints over the weekend from family, student workers (Sophia), some of my swimmers and co-workers about not updating our blog often enough. I do promise to do a better job of updating our blog once our little boy arrives and I actually have something of interest to put up. Because some of you (Sophia again) are as impatient for me to update my blog as I am to deliver I thought I'd put up a quick post.



What good is having the day off in honor of labor day if someone who is 9 months pregnant can't even go into labor? I am slowly having to accept that my little one will more than likely not be coming early and that I still have at least a week left before he arrives. I'm taking this in with the best spirit possible but I don't promise to be as understanding if he isn't here by the 10th.


I hope everyone has had a wonderful, long weekend and look forward to many posts as soon as our little guy arrives.

1 comment:

rarejule said...

And we fully expect to see some baby photos as soon as he's born too! Yes, we're all impatient, but sending you lots of TLC and ELV's (easy labor vibes)!!