Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Oh wow whas dis!"

Well the time is finally here and after a LONG period of no words this past week Robert is finally adding to his vocabulary! He started on Saturday with saying "uh-oh" to Eric all day while I was at work and as the week has progressed he's added in "oh wow" and "what's this". We'd still like to hear some more useful words but it is pretty darn cute to here him talking with such excitement and to actually understand part of his talking.

This is my last week being at home and we're trying to take advantage of it! The other day we walked to the park and instead of Robert riding in a stroller he cruised along in his wagon. He had fun playing at the park and Eric and I were excited to learn that the park is being torn up and a new kid area was being built. Plus the nice thing about having 2 parks within a block from our house is that while the one is being remodeled there is still a place for Robert to play! Robert and I also have a playdate set up for tomorrow with his buddy Cooper (and my buddy Abby from work) to go to Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America. I have never been there, which is hard to believe given my love for water and fish, and am excited to see it and to hang out with Abby and Cooper! Of course before we can have fun tomorrow afternoon I have to bring Izzy in for her 2 month doctor appointment which includes shots. Not looking forward to that especially since she doesn't have as chubby of legs as Robert did which will mean it will hurt her a little more.

Okay I think a nap is in order for me and Robert! Izzy is already snoozing so it would be a good time to take advantage of napping as well. Enjoy the new pics from our last post!

Twins Game with Mom, Nick & Eric on Sept. 20th
Such an alert girl!
Uncle Nick's ahead of schedule...
he didn't feed Robert until 4 months but Izzy flashed
her big blue eyes and got him to feed her at 2 months!

No comments: