Monday, September 6, 2010

Children's Museum

We were getting a little restless and decided to take Robert to the Children's Museum and convinced my brother to join us. The special theme room was Wizard of Oz and even though Robert didn't see any difference between that room and the others he still had a great time. Here are some pictures from our outing!


Ooh what's over there? So many things to see!

Uncle Nick where did you go?
Doing a little grocery shopping!
Showing Uncle Nick what he bought!

The rest of the weekend we didn't do much besides the standard fun things like grocery shopping, cleaning, and laundry. It was nice to do a little relaxing before I start back to work part-time. I think what I'm going to miss most about going back to work (well besides time with both kids and Eric) is my clean house! It is so much easier to keep up with dishes and picking up when both Eric and I are home and I have a feeling once I'm working more those items are going to pile up. UGH! Let's hope this week things don't get too out of hand this week since we'll be having family over for Robert's birthday party on Sunday. I wouldn't be as concerned about it but both Eric and I will be gone at different work events on Saturday so it could be a late night getting everything cleaned up and baked. Good thing we're just doing a family party and not inviting a lot of people...family has to understand about messes...right?! I'll leave you with a few pictures of Izzy from when Eric was playing around with his camera. Have a great week everyone!

Happy baby above...Crabby baby below!

No comments: