Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trying EVERYTHING!

Well tomorrow I'll be 39 weeks and I am so ready for our baby to be here already! By now my doctor should be back in town, Eric's parents are back, and the only one still missing is Nick but since he'll be home tomorrow and can still visit me in the hospital I see no reason to prolong this delivery. Now if only a certain little girl would agree with her mom!

Last week at work I was very productive to make sure everything would be ready for me to leave and I feel confident that all is worked out and the staff would be fine without me around. Yesterday we did laundry and a few other little items so on the house front all is good. Now the only thing we're waiting on is for labor to begin! To help that process along I'm trying all of the suggested items. On Friday I started with getting a pedicure and sitting in the massage chair followed by walking around the grocery store, yesterday there were a few other tried methods that didn't work but included letting Robert poke my belly button and say get out Izzy (well in his own way of talking anyway!), and this morning Robert and I took off for a long walk to the park and then to the grocery store to buy pineapple. Now while posting this blog I'm bouncing on my exercise ball and eating pineapple, hoping something will get contractions going or my water to break. I know that she'll come when she's ready but knowing that she is plenty big and dreading pushing another large baby out I think she needs to be ready now.

So hopefully sometime this week I can post that she has arrived but until then here are some pictures of Robert playing at the park this morning.


I can do the stairs all by myself!

No comments: