Sunday, May 17, 2009

Robert's First Sleepover!

Not a lot of pictures to post this week because of our busy weekend. Eric and Robert got to play while I worked....hmm not a fair deal in my opinion! Eric went up north for a boy's weekend and had a lot of fun even if the weather wasn't the warmest. I had to work for a rental meet and because I was going to be gone each day for about 12 hours we thought it'd be best for Robert to spend the weekend with G'ma and G'pa Hempler. The weekend got off to a sketchy start, with Robert not being too sure of his new surroundings. He finally fell asleep about 11pm and I made the drive home from Farmington to get a good solid 5 hours of sleep. Luckily the rest of the weekend went great and he had a wonderful time playing with his grandparents, Uncle Adam, and his cousin Lyric. I enjoyed the little time I had to myself at home and after my long day on Friday I made good use of my free time on Saturday by watching a good tear-jerker movie (Nights in Rodanthe) and going to bed at 9pm. Yeah not too exciting but it was still a great night even if I did miss my boys the entire time.

I'm taking some vacation this week so it should provide for some rest and relaxation! I will have off from St. Kate's Wednesday-Monday and we are going to spend most of the time in Red Wing. I'm excited for a 2 day work week and lots of time with my boys after a long weekend without them.


Playing on there chair before swim lessons! Mom made him wear his baby leg tights to keep his legs warm on the way to the pool.


Robert's hooked on Coke...or chewing on the coke bottle!

No comments: