Sunday, December 11, 2011

Favorite Photos From this Past Month

To give Nicole a break from this blog I thought I would write something.

There, I wrote the word something.

Here are a few favorite pictures.


Tori & Nick
Robert's new Girl

Nicole's schedule has been busy since the start of the coaching season requiring her to work a few evenings and weekends while I've been busy showing homes this month...several individuals trying to get moved in before the year ends.

My other Real Estate projects have included rebuilding my Real Estate Blog and putting together a Business Networking Group.

Over Thanksgiving I prepared a Turducken, which turned out really well. We also finished our Christmas Shopping, put the tree up and approaching a closing date on our home.

Unfortunately I don't have an exciting story to tell and I suspect Nicole will be editing this post at some point.

No comments: