Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Well it looks like both my kids and husband survived another year of me being gone for our training trip but we're all happy to have me home! My mom was a great help while I was gone by staying up here a few days at the beginning of the trip so Eric could go into the office and work and then she took Izzy to her house for a few more days leaving just the boys at home but luckily the house wasn't turned into a disaster area like last year...or if it was it was well cleaned (not sure if by my mom or Eric!) before I got home.

Today we celebrated my Mom's 61st birthday by having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then cake a long time later at our house. It was a great time to be with everyone and the food was delicious!!! Happy Birthday MOM!

Robert enjoying strawberries at Cheesecake Factory!

Opening gifts...and Nick being a dork!
I didn't even put 61 candles on the cake but Nick still had to help her
YUMMY CAKE!!!!
MESSY BOY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall it being a disaster last year.