Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day at the Beach!

With this hot, humid weather my swim lesson staff planned a beach day to work on their tans and more importantly being done with 7 long weeks of teaching little kids. They invited me to come as well but I'm pretty sure it was mostly just an excuse to hang out with my kids. Izzy and I spent the time in the shade while Robert played with the girls in the lake and in the sand. We all had a great time and we'll hopefully get to spend some more time and the different beaches around our house while I continue being home on maternity leave.
Chilling with his pal Molly
Who is coming swimming with me?

Here Ducky!

Eating dinner!

Great day for a nap!

2 Shovels at Once!

Molly & Jess spoiled Robert with his first fishing pole!

TTT = Typical Toddler Tantrum
I don't want to change clothes and go home!

Okay I guess I'll give in!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great pictures! That must have felt great - to be out and have fun!! I love the picture with the stroller AND the car seat - so glad we don't have to do that anymore :)